Royal Canin Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 14 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Royal Canin Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food meets the nutritional needs of small dog breeds, as they require higher levels of calories per pound of body weight than large dogs. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help your dog maintain a healthy weight. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy skin and a beautiful, shiny coat. Plus, enhanced palatability helps satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
- - SMALL BREED DOG FOOD: Royal Canin Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is precise nutrition specifically made for small dogs 10 months to 8 years old weighing 9-22 lb
- - WEIGHT MAINTENANCE: L-carnitine helps maintain a healthy weight, while helping to meet the high energy needs of small dog breeds
- - SKIN AND COAT HEALTH: Optimal levels of fatty acids like EPA and DHA support skin and a healthy dog coat
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Small breed adult dog food has an exclusive kibble design adapted for miniature jaws
- - GREAT FOR PICKY EATERS: Enhanced palatable dog food satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For Pet Weight Max
For Pet Weight Min
Corn, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, monocalcium phosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.4%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 0.11%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.05%, L-carnitine* (min.) 35 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Customer and Technical Assistance Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
For feeding guidelines specific to this product, zoom in on the product image.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like