You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function, enhance appetite and increase food intake. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love. In fact, the nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d is clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
- - Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians to help protect your cat's vital kidney function
- - This dry cat kibble has clinically proven nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life
- - Contains wholesome ingredients with more essential amino acids than daily requirements* supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle (*compared to AAFCO minimum)
- - Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for cats enhances appetite and increases food intake. Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that cats love
- - Reduced phosphorus and sodium helps protect vital kidney function
- - Hill's Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food - consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet k/d is the right food for your cat
Hill's Prescription Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Egg Product, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, L-Arginine, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Protein: 29.5 %, Fat: 23.7 %, Carbohydrate / NFE: 38.2 %, Crude Fiber: 3.2 %, Calcium: 0.8 %, Phosphorus: 0.52 %, Potassium: 0.75 %, Sodium: 0.25 %, Magnesium: 0.077 %, Taurine: 0.28 %, Vitamin C: 108 ppm, Vitamin E: 823 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA: 1.07 %, Total Omega-6 FA: 5.31 %.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacem
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like