Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KM Kidney + Mobility Support Dry Cat Food, 7 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your cat need a diet to help support kidney health and overall mobility? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney Support + Mobility Support dry cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, that starts with real chicken. Featuring controlled protein and mineral levels to support your cat's kidney care, it also contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support your cat's joint health.
- - KIDNEY CARE CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney Support + Mobility dry cat food is formulated to support your cat's kidney function plus joint care
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome food for cats with kidney disease features controlled levels of protein to help manage kidney workload and starts with high-quality, real chicken
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this kidney support cat food also contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains one (1) 7 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney + Mobility Support Dry Cat Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Hip & Joint
Deboned Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Natural Flavor, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vegetable Juice for color, Salt, Chondroitin Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate. Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein 26.0 % min. Crude Fat 18.0 % min. Crude Fiber 6.0 % max. Moisture 9.0 % max. DHA 0.3 % min. Calcium 0.5 % min. Calcium 0.9 % max. Phosphorus 0.4 % min. Phosphorus 0.7 % max. Magnesium 0.12 % max. Sodium 0.35 % max. Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min. Taurine0.20 %min. Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.5 % min. Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0 % min. L-Carnitine* 300 mg/kg min. Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg min. Chondroitin Sulfate* 300 mg/kg min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like