API PondCare Pond-Zyme with Barley, 8 oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
8 fl. oz. treats 8,000 gal. Quickly dissolves away organic sludge and makes pond water safe for fish. Enzymes break down fish waste, uneaten food, and dead vegetation, and convert them into harmless carbon dioxide, mineral salts, and water.
- - Cleans and clarifies pond water in minutes
- - 100% natural and safe for your pond fish and plants
- - Fish pond cleaner eliminates troublesome sludge and debris to help maintain a natural balance in your pond
- - Heavy-duty Pond-Zyme pond cleaner contains five specially selected bacterial strains in a stable dry form
- - Breaks down fish waste and dead algae that contribute to sludge build-up, cloudy water and clogged filters
- - Made in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Directions for Use: Sprinkle desired dose evenly around the perimeter of the pond. Initial Dose: Using the enclosed spoon, add one spoonful of Pond-Zyme Plus for every 100 US gallons (380 L) twice a week for two weeks. Maintenance Dose: Add one spoonful for every 200 US gallons (760 L) every two weeks. End of Season Dose: Same as initial dose. Compatibility: Pond-Zyme Plus can be used in all ornamental koi ponds and water gardens. Pond-Zyme Plus is formulated to work in both cold and warm water. Accidental freezing of this product will not reduce its performance in the pond. In cold water (below 40?F) the activity of Pond-Zyme Plus, as with all bacterial products, will be reduced.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like