Convenient pampering from pet-loving stylists.
With convenient locations, well-trained stylists and personalized service, Petco is the easy choice for all of your pet's grooming needs. From drop-off to pickup, we'll treat them with the love and care they deserve, so they look and feel their best.
Includes bath with natural shampoo, blow dry, 15 minute brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, gland expression and scented spritz.
Includes bath with natural shampoo, blow dry, 15 minute brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, gland expression and scented spritz PLUS a customized trim and style.
Prices vary. Make an appointment at your local Petco.
Looking for a skin and coat solution or just want to upgrade the grooming experience?
Pick 3 Spa Package $22
Select custom shampoo, conditioner and spritz plus add 3 spa upgrades:
- 15-minute extra brushing
- Blueberry facial
- Breath refresh
- Teeth brushing
- Nail buffing
- Paw balm application
- Nail pawlish
Pampered Pet $25
This rejuvenating service works to hydrate and exfoliate your pet's skin & coat, restoring the shiny, healthy look. Choose either Dead Sea Mineral Mud Bath or oil treatment.
De-shedding Treatment $20 small-medium $30 large-giant
Includes FURminator loose undercoat removal, natural shed-reducing shampoo and treatment, followed by another thorough FURminator brush-out and aloe hydrating treatment.
Flea Relief $13
Protect your dog with your choice of a naturally medicated or flea shampoo, moisturizing coat conditioner and spritz. (not available in North Carolina)
No appointment necessary.
- Mini Make-Rover $25
Brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, and teeth brushing or brushless gel
- Posh Paws $20
Nail buffing, paw balm, pawlish
- Face, feet and fanny trim $15
- Blueberry facial tear stain cleansing $5
- Breath refresh brushless gel $13
- Teeth brushing $10
- Ear cleaning and nail trim $15
- Ear cleaning $10
- Nail trim $10
- Nail buffing $15
- Open evenings, weekends and most holidays
- Full-service appointments and walk-in options available
- Shop while you wait
- Our training program is designed by veterinarians and leading groomers
- All stylists must pass the Petco Safety Certification exam
- We'll do the tough jobs, like nails, ears, and gland expression
- Pre-groom consult to determine your pet's needs
- Aftercare recommendations
- If you're not happy, we'll make it right