Zymox Oratene Oral Gel, 1.0 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Oratene Brushless Oral Gel. Trusted by Veterinarians. A healthy mouth means a healthier pet! Oratene Brushless Oral Gel (formerly Oratene Antiseptic Oral Gel) is used for serious mouth conditions such as periodontal disease, stomatitis, gingivitis, red inflamed gums and ulcerations. Oratene contains two patented, natural enzyme systems based on 35 years of enzyme technology that dissolves plaque biofilm and inhibit bacteria that cause bad breath. The gentle formulation soothes and protects tissues while relieving symptoms such as; dryness, irritation, inflammation and redness. It does not cause salivation. Does not contain Xylitol, alcohol, chlorhexidine or detergent and is a referred chlorhexidine replacement This product is proudly made in a USA FDA-approved GMP facility. Animal Cruelty-Free and is never tested on animals.
- - Veterinarian recommended. Provides relief of painful mouth condition such as stomatitis, gingivitis and periodontal disease
- - Clear gel form which provides maximum enzyme contact for healthy gum tissue
- - Based on 40 years of advanced enzyme technology and is the most complete, natural multi-complex available to support normal gum health
- - Non-irritating. Non-drying. Won't cause excess salivation
- - Safe for dogs and cats. Xylitol free. Contains no chlorhexidine, alcohols, detergents, or dyes
- - Cruelty free. Manufactured in a USA FDA-approved GMP facility
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Apply 1/2" strip to upper and lower gums twice daily, preferably after meals. Continue use for 5-7 days. If condition worsens or doesn't improve, seek veterinary care to determine if there is an underlying issue.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like