Zuke's Mini Naturals Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Treats, 5 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Zuke's Mini Naturals Pumpkins Training Treats With Turkey and Pumpkin seasonal recipe makes treating extra special for the fall. These training dog treats are specially crafted in the USA using the Earth's best ingredients like protein-rich meat, wholefood berries, savory herbs and NO corn, wheat or soy. At less than 3 calories per treat, Zuke's Mini Naturals soft dog treats are perfect for guilt free rewarding. These pumpkin shaped dog treats make all your adventures in training healthy, delicious, and fun.
- - Zuke's Mini Naturals Pumpkins Training Dog Treats Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe
- - Tender, pumpkin-shaped mini dog treats for all your adventures in training this fall
- - Less than 3 calories per treat for guilt free rewarding
- - Real turkey is the #1 ingredient in these turkey and pumpkin dog treats
- - Soft and chewy dog treats made with healthy, natural ingredients like real turkey and pumpkin
- - Seasonal recipe makes treating extra special for the fall
- - Natural dog treats crafted in the USA using the Earth's best ingredients
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Soft & Chewy
Turkey, Pumpkin, Rice, Barley, Malted Barley Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Modified, Cherries, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Dried Cultured Whey Product, Phosphoric Acid, Turmeric Spice, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Citric Acid for freshness, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. 1B33002.
Crude Protein (min) 7%, Crude Fat (min) 6%, Crude Fiber (max) 2%, Moisture (max) 28%.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with this or any Zuke's product, call 1-800-664-7387 for prompt attention and refund information.
Feed Mini Naturals Pumpkins Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe as a treat, training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding 3 treats per every one pound of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibly as a part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like