- Top Deals/
- Dog & Cat Food & Treat Deals/
- Up to 50% off Food & Treat Deals/
- Up to 50% off Dog Food & Treats/
- BOGO 50% Off Dog Food & Treats/
- BOGO 50% Off Zukes's & Merrick Treats
Zuke's Mini Naturals Beef Recipe Training Dog Treats, 1 lb.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Zuke's Mini Naturals Training Dog Treats Beef Recipe lead in the adventure of training with your dog. With the right reward, you can keep every moment of the journey healthy and deliciously fun. Crafted using the Earth's best ingredients, these mini dog treats are made with real beef as the first ingredient, plus real whole foods like cherries and rosemary. These training treats are crafted with vitamins and minerals and NO corn, wheat, soy or poultry. At less than 3 calories per treat, Zuke's Mini Naturals soft dog treats are the perfect size to use as a guilt free reward for your dog. Every pouch of these soft and chewy dog treats reseals for convenient, on-the-go rewards. Live life off leash with these trail-tested, beef dog treats.
- - Zuke's Mini Naturals Training Dog Treats Beef Recipe
- - Wholesome, tender mini bites for all your adventures in training
- - Real Beef is the number 1 ingredient
- - Less than 3 calories per treat for guilt free rewarding
- - Made with healthy, natural ingredients like real beef and cherries
- - A+ training treats
- - Natural dog treats crafted in the USA using the Earth's best ingredients
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, Barley, Rice, Malted Barley Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Modified, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil, Dried Cultured Whey Product, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Turmeric Spice, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc.
Crude Protein (min) 7%, Crude Fat (min) 8%, Crude Fiber (max) 2%, Moisture (max) 30%.
Feed Mini Naturals Beef Recipe as a treat, training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding to 3 treats per every one pound of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibly as a part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like