You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Fuel your dog's active lifestyle with trail-tested Zuke's Lil' Links Grain Free Dog Treats Pork and Apple Recipe. Proudly crafted in the USA using the Earth's best ingredients, including protein-rich, real pork as the number 1 ingredient. Add in wholesome apples to give these tender treats exactly what your dog naturally needs while exploring off leash adventures with you. Lil' Links grain- and gluten-free sausage links contain no corn, wheat or soy. These meaty and soft dog treats are also free of nitrates, artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. Your dog will love these high value, natural dog treats for an extra boost of energy; whether it's trekking through the brush on your favorite mountain trail or letting loose at your favorite dog park. Live life off leash with Zuke's Lil' Links Grain Free Dog Treats Pork and Apple Recipe.
- - Zuke's Lil' Links Grain Free Dog Treats Pork and Apple Recipe
- - Tender, grain-free sausage links made with real pork as the number 1 ingredient
- - Gluten free dog treats made in the USA that contain no corn, wheat or soy
- - Pork dog treats made without nitrites, nitrates, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- - Shaped like a sausage link and made with real meat and real apples
- - High value, meaty dog treats proudly crafted in the USA, using the Earth's best ingredients
- - Pork and apple dog treats packaged in a convenient resealable pouch
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Pork, Apples, Potatoes, Maple Flavored Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Modified, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Salt, Dried Cultured Whey Product, Phosphoric Acid, Turmeric Spice, Sage, Citric Acid for freshness, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min) 10%, Crude Fat (min) 3%, Crude Fiber (max) 2%, Moisture (max) 32%.
Feed Zuke's Lil' Links Pork & Apple Recipe as a treat, training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding to 1 treat per every 5 pounds of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibly as a part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
You May Also Like