Attributes / Specifications
150 watt. Provides beneficial UVA rays which promote breeding, feeding and overall health. Unique patented double reflector focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Lasts up to 2,000 hours.
- Ideal for regulating terrariums that house either tropical or desert varieties of reptiles and amphibians
- Provides heat as well as beneficial UVA rays
- Basking bulb promotes breeding, feeding and overall physical and mental health in your pets
- Features a unique patented double reflector
- Focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam for greatest effect
- Reptile heat lamp can last up to 2,000 hours
- Primary BrandZoo Med
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Your pet will stay warm and cozy basking under Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamps. A reptile heat lamp is an essential part of any tropical or desert terrarium; it creates a “sunny spot” to warm your pet and increases the ambient air temperature of your pet’s living area. This Zoo Med basking bulb is a must-have because of its unique design and heating efficiency. This reptile heat lamp helps to create the proper heat gradients that support your pet’s ability to maintain a healthy body temperature. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamps provide your pet with UVA rays which can promote breeding and feeding. A basking bulb that emits UVA rays is also beneficial to your pet’s psychological well-being as well as physical health. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamps are designed with a unique, patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam for maximum effect. This basking bulb works best when installed in a quality ceramic socket. Use this reptile heat lamp for 10-12 hours per day as part of your terrarium’s overall lighting and heating system; it can help you maintain the proper day/night cycle to keep pets happy and healthy. This basking lamp can last up to 2,000 hours.