Attributes / Specifications
Zoo Med's activated carbon filter media is made from the highest quality carbon available for superior absorption of ammonia waste products produced by captive nano tank fish. High ammonia levels can be deadly to nano tank fish. Activated carbon is one step in reducing ammonia in your nano tank.
- For use with Zoo Med's filters Nano 10 (TCN-30) and Nano 30 (TCN-32).
- Can also be used with Zoo Med's filters Macro 50 (TCN-34) and Macro 75 (TCN-36) but will require two pieces.
- Zoo Med also recommends weekly water changes of at least 20 percent.
- When adding tap water (after a water change) make sure you add Zoo Med's ReptiSafe?to remove choline and chloramines.
- Primary BrandZoo Med
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day