Wet Ones for Pets Extra Gentle Hypoallergenic Dog Wipes with Witch Hazel for Snout, Eye, & Ear and Wet Lock Seal, Count of 30
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Wet Ones for Pets Hypoallergenic Snout, Eye, & Ear Wipes for Dogs are designed with your pet in mind for a quick, gentle, & healthy clean anytime, anywhere! These hypoallergenic wipes for dogs are a fragrance-free way to keep your pet comfortable and clean. The wipes for dogs are non-irritating, making them great for dogs with sensitive skin. They are dog ear wipes and dog eye wipes that gently remove dirt, tear stains, and wax build-up in sensitive areas. These safe, easy to use hypoallergenic dog wipes are formulated with witch hazel to naturally soothe skin and help maintain a healthy, shiny coat. The 30-count pouch comes with a Wet Lock seal to maintain freshness. Made specifically for pets and safe for use after outdoor playtime or indoors, these Wet Ones antibacterial wipes keep and your home clean and smelling fresh.
- - The same team that brought you Wet Ones hypoallergenic wipes for humans now has dog wipes for ears, dog wipes for eyes, and dog wipes for snouts
- - Great for dogs with sensitive skin and dogs with dry skin, these Wet Ones Wipes for Dogs are mild yet effective at cleaning away dirt and debris
- - Fragrance-free dog wipes are mild and suitable for all dogs, especially those with an aversion to scents and fragrances
- - The Wet Ones for Pets 30, 50, and 100 count canisters and pouches are easy to use. Just close the canister lid or reseal the pouch to preserve freshness and moisture
- - Wet Ones for Pets makes dog wipes for sensitive areas like ears, eyes, and snouts, cleaning tear stains, dirt, debris, and wax from your dog's coat and skin
Wet Ones for Pets
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY: If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us.
1. Remove wipe from pouch and reseal to maintain freshness. 2. Gently wipe dog's nose, eyes to clean away debris. When cleaning ears, only wipe the visible areas never entering the canal. 3. Dispose of wipe in trash, do not flush. 4. Play on!
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like