You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Give them Weruva from the start! Each Weruva Kitten recipe provides your kitten with the high quality ingredients you know and love, and is specifically formulated to support a growing kitten both physically and mentally. Time for your kitten to chow down on a protein-packed bowl of chicken breast puree within this mouthwatering meal. Your little one will lap up this delicious pate with vigor. Don't be surprised when they mew for more! Growing Happy, Growing Healthy, that's the Weruva way from the start.
- - REAL CHICKEN is the #1 high-quality ingredient in this meal and is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for growing felines
- - Pate recipe in a hydrating puree
- - Grain, Gluten, Carrageenan and MSG free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - High moisture to maintain kittens hydrated and healthy
- - Made with cage free chicken that contain no added hormones or antibiotics
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Weruva is proud to be a family owned company
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 3 OZ
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Dried Egg, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.
Crude Protein (min) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed for in-date product.
Kittens require more calories for growth. If fed alone, feed 1-2 cans per 1.5 to 2 lbs of body weight per day, or until full. Divide into 3 or more meals. As your kitten grows, continue to adjust the feeding amount to maintain ideal body shape and avoid excess weight. Your kitten should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
You May Also Like