Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 24 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
CORE recipes are crafted based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Our Grain-Free, Protein-Rich dry dog food is packed with premium protein along with nutrient-rich superfoods and nutritional supplements to ensure your dog has everything they need to thrive from the CORE.
- - ADVANCED NATURAL NUTRITION TO FUEL YOUR LARGE BREED PUPPY'S BEST LIFE: Premium protein expertly balanced with nutrient rich superfoods for a complete and balanced dog food, with guaranteed levels of the nutrients your large breed dog needs to thrive
- - SUPPORTS HEALTHY GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: Guaranteed levels of DHA from Salmon Oil supports brain development, antioxidants support strong immune systems and calcium and phosphorus support healthy bone and muscle development
- - LEANER BODY MASS AND MUSCLE TONE: Wellness CORE dog food is made with a high concentration of protein from fresh meat ingredients
- - SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT with guaranteed levels of omega fatty acids from ingredients such as flaxseed and salmon oil
- - WHOLE BODY HEALTH: Supported by omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine for a healthy heart
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Turkey Meal,Lentils, Ground Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Bananas, Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potato, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Biotin, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract. This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 35.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 14.00%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 5.50%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Not Less Than 0.10%, Calcium Not More Than 1.60%, Phosphorus Not More Than 1.30%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 400 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 3.00%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 1.50%, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal, amounts). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
SEE FEEDING GUIDELINES CHART. COMBINATION FEEDING: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/3 cup (37g) for every 6 oz (170g) of wet food. FOR PREGNANT OR NURSING DOGS: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother's milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight at 12 mos. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like