Wellness CORE Digestive Health Whitefish & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Did you know that your dog's wellbeing starts with a healthy gut? Wellness CORE Digestive Health is a highly digestible, probiotic-coated kibble crafted with digestive enzymes, a unique blend of prebiotic fibers, and guaranteed levels of probiotics to support digestive health for wellbeing. Fuel your dog's best life, starting with digestive health. From their immune system to energy levels and even their skin and coat, it all starts with digestive health.
- - Digestive Health Dog Food: This highly digestible, probiotic coated dog kibble is made with digestive enzymes, a blend of prebiotic fibers, and guaranteed levels of probiotics to support gut health for overall wellbeing
- - Wellbeing From Within: With Omega 3 Fatty Acids, superfood pumpkin, papaya, and essential vitamins, CORE Digestive Health dog food supports overall immunity, vitality, a shiny coat, and healthy skin
- - Find The Right Food: We offer a full range of foods to support your dog's needs, including grained and grain free options, high protein dog foods and limited ingredient selections for food sensitivities
- - A Lifetime Of Wellbeing: Each of our recipes is designed to support your pet through all life stages; Crafted to support strong immune systems, optimal energy and help maintain a healthy weight
- - Wellness Nutrition: Created by nutritionists, veterinarians, and animal lovers, our recipes provide an ideal balance of nature's finest ingredients, carefully selected to nourish and sustain your pet's wellbeing
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Glucosamine), Herring Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Barley, Canola Oil, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Pumpkin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Cranberries, Natural Fish Flavor, Apples, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Papayas, Blueberries, Pomegranates, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Fennel, Ground Peppermint, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Riboflavin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Lactobacillus delbrueckii Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus thermophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma reesei Fermentation Product, Dried Rhizopus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein Not less than 30.00%, Crude Fat Not less than 12.00%, Crude Fiber Not more than 4.00%, Moisture Not more than 10.00%, Calcium Not more than 2.00%, Phosphorus Not more than 1.40%, Vitamin A Not less than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not less than 400 IU/kg, Taurine* Not less than 0.20%, Omega - 6 Fatty Acids* Not less than 2.50%, Omega - 3 Fatty Acids* Not less than 2.25%, Glucosamine* Not less than 1,200 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* Not less than 800 mg/kg, Total Microorganisms* Not less than100,000,000 CFU/lb, (Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei), Protease* Not less than280 HUT/lb, (Aspergillus oryzae, Trichoderma reesei, and Rhizopus oryzae)1, Cellulase* Not less than 100 Cellulase Units/lb, (Aspergillus oryzae, Trichoderma reesei, and Rhizopus oryzae)2. Alpha-Amylase* Not less than5 Dextrin Units/lb, (Aspergillus oryzae, Trichoderma reesei, and Rhizopus oryzae)3. * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Weight of Dog (LBS)Weight of Dog (KG)Cups per dayGrams per Day 6 - 20 2.7 - 9 1/2 - 11/4 61 - 151 20 - 35 9 - 16 11/4 - 2 151 - 229 35 - 50 16 - 23 2 - 23/4 229 - 300 50 - 65 23 - 30 23/4 - 31/4 300 - 365 65 - 80 30 - 36 31/4 - 4 365 - 426 80 - 95 36 - 43 4 - 41/2 426 - 485 95 - 115 43 - 52 41/2 - 51/4 485 - 559.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like