Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain Free Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Kitten Food, 5.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free Indoor Health Recipe features the right balance of protein & fat that cats crave. Healthy fiber and L-Carnitine help to support cats with a less active lifestyle. This delicious recipe is formulated with a balanced blend of Omega Fatty Acids, vitamins & minerals to provide the energy your cat needs to thrive.
- - Enjoy a Lifetime of Wellbeing Together: Working with our staff of vets, nutritionists and scientists, we create each diet to deliver everything your kitten needs to thrive, for a lifetime
- - Specially Made for Kittens: This dry, grain free kitten recipe was crafted to support growing kittens with quality proteins including chicken and added taurine to support healthy eye and heart development
- - Whole Body Health: Crafted to support your kitten's total wellbeing including plenty of energy for playtime, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, strong teeth and healthy eyes, plus controlled minerals for urinary health support
- - Catisfaction Promise: 9 out of 10 cats agree, Wellness offers a full range of wet and dry cat food to support your cat's specific taste preferences and needs with dozens of flavors, textures and solutions
- - Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; we craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Wellness Complete Health
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Dried Ground Potatoes, Salmon Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract. This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 40.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 18.00%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 4.00%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Not Less Than 0.10%, Calcium Not Less Than 1.00%, Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.80%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 200 IU/kg, Taurine Not Less Than 0.20%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 4.30%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 0.95%, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Age in Months_Dry Food Alone (Cups/Day)_Dry Food Alone (Grams/Day)_Combination Feeding: (1 - 4, 1/4 - 1/2, 33 - 74, 1/4 + 3 oz can+); (5 - 8, 1/2 - 2/3, 60 - 81, 1/2 + 3 oz can+); (9 - 12, 5/8 - 2/3, 69 - 79, 5/8 + 3 oz can+).
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like