Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 11.5 lbs. Bag
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free recipes feature natural ingredients plus super nutrients for adult cats. These delicious recipes are formulated with a balanced blend of proteins, grain free carbs and select fats, providing the energy your cat needs to thrive.
- - Enjoy a Lifetime of Wellbeing Together: Working with our staff of vets, nutritionists and scientists, we create each diet to deliver everything your cat needs to thrive, for a lifetime
- - Specially Made for Adult Cats: This adult dry grain free recipe features the right balance of protein and fat with real deboned chicken as the first ingredient; formulated with a balanced blend of Omega Fatty Acids, vitamins and minerals
- - Whole Body Health: Crafted to support your cat's total wellbeing including plenty of energy for playtime, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, strong teeth and healthy eyes, plus controlled minerals for urinary health support
- - Catisfaction Promise: 9 out of 10 cats agree, Wellness offers a full range of wet and dry cat food to support your cat's specific taste preferences and needs with dozens of flavors, textures and solutions
- - Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; we craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Ground Potatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Oil, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract. This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 40.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 18.00%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 4.00%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 200 IU/kg, Calcium Not Less Than 1.00%, Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.80%, Taurine Not Less Than 0.20%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 4.00%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 0.80%, Glucosamine* Not Less Than 250 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* Not Less Than 200 mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Weight of Cat (Lbs))_Weight of Cat (Kg)_Dry Food Alone (Cups/Day)_Dry Food Alone (Grams/Day)_Combination Feeding: (4 - 7, 2 - 3, 1/3 - 3/8, 40 - 54, 1/3 + 3 oz can+); (7 - 10, 3 - 5, 3/8 - 1/2, 54 - 66, 3/8 + 3 oz can+); (10 - 15, 5 - 7, 1/2 - 2/3, 66 - 82, 1/2 + 3 oz can+). CATS OVER 15 LBS: Add up to 1/3 cup for each additional 2 lbs of body weight.