Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5.5 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free Indoor Healthy Weight Recipe is a solution-based diet for cats with a more sedentary lifestyle. With increased fiber plus L-Carnitine for weight control combined with added Glucosamine & Chondroitin help to maintain healthy hips and joints for cats that tend to experience problems from carrying excessive weight or aging. We've carefully formulated this recipe to focus on lifestyle specific nutrition for healthy and happy weight-challenged cats.
- - Enjoy a Lifetime of Wellbeing Together: Working with our staff of vets, nutritionists and scientists, we create each diet to deliver everything your cat needs to thrive, for a lifetime
- - Specially Made for Indoor Cats: This healthy weight dry grain free recipe is ideal for indoor cats with a sedentary lifestyle; fiber and L'Carnitine assist in weight control, while Glucosamine and Chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints
- - Whole Body Health: Crafted to support your cat's total wellbeing including plenty of energy for playtime, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, strong teeth and healthy eyes, plus controlled minerals for urinary health support
- - Catisfaction Promise: 9 out of 10 cats agree, Wellness offers a full range of wet and dry cat food to support your cat's specific taste preferences and needs with dozens of flavors, textures and solutions
- - Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; we craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Ground Flaxseed, Potatoes, Lentils, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Cranberries, Natural Turkey Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 35.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 9.50%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 5.50%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 200 IU/kg, Calcium Not Less Than 1.20%, Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.80%, Taurine Not Less Than 0.20%, L-Carnitine* Not Less Than 150 mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 2.50%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 0.50%, Glucosamine* Not Less Than 400 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* Not Less Than 300 mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts), *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Weight of Cat (Lbs)_Weight of Cat (Kg)_Weight Reduction (Cups/Day)_Weight Reduction (Grams/Day)_Weight Maintenance (Cups/Day)_Weight Maintenance (Grams/Day)_Combination Feeding: (4 - 7, 2 - 3, 1/4 - 1/3, 41 - 55, 1/3 - 3/8, 46 - 61, 3/8 + 3oz can+); (7 - 10, 3 - 5, 1/3 - 1/2, 55 - 67, 3/8 - 1/2, 61 - 74, 1/2 + 3oz can+); (10 - 15, 5 - 7, 1/2 - 5/8, 67 - 84, 1/2 - 2/3, 74 - 93, 2/3 + 3oz can +). Cats Over 15 lbs: Add up to 1/3 cup for each additional 2 lbs of body weight.