Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain Free Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5.5 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Our Complete Health recipes for cats combine natural, premium proteins to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients your cat needs for a lifetime of wellbeing, no matter her life stage or unique nutritional needs. Each recipe is crafted with antioxidants to support strong immune systems, balanced nutrients for optimal energy and controlled minerals for urinary tract health.
- - Enjoy a Lifetime of Wellbeing Together: Working with our staff of vets, nutritionists and scientists, we create each diet to deliver everything your cat needs to thrive, for a lifetime
- - Specially Made for Adult Cats: This Adult dry grain free recipe was crafted to support cats with a less active lifestyle with healthy fiber, L'Carnitine and just the right balance of protein and fat from fish, perfect for cats that love seafood
- - Whole Body Health: Crafted to support your cat's total wellbeing including plenty of energy for playtime, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, strong teeth and healthy eyes, plus controlled minerals for urinary health support
- - Catisfaction Promise: 9 out of 10 cats agree, Wellness offers a full range of wet and dry cat food to support your cat's specific taste preferences and needs with dozens of flavors, textures and solutions
- - Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; we craft delicious natural recipes with wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Wellness Complete Health
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Lentils, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Ground Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Fish Flavor, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 37.00%, Crude Fat Not Less Than 16.00%, Crude Fiber Not More Than 5.0 0%, Moisture Not More Than 10.00%, Calcium Not Less Than 1.20%, Phosphorus Not Less Than 1.00%, Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E Not Less Than 200 IU/kg, Taurine Not Less Than 0.20%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 3.00%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 1.50%, Glucosamine*Not Less Than 250 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate*Not Less Than 200 mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
100% Guarantee. Just bring the unused portion, packaging and receipt back to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Weight of Cat (Lbs)_Weight of Cat (Kg)_Dry Food Alone (Cups/Day)_Dry Food Alone (Grams/Day)_Combination Feeding: (4 - 7, 2 - 3, 1/3 - 3/8, 43 - 58, 1/3 + 3 oz can+); (7 - 10, 3 - 5, 3/8 - 1/2, 58 - 70, 3/8 + 3 oz can+); (10 - 15, 5 - 7, 1/2 - 2/3, 70 - 87, 1/2 + 3 oz can+). CATS OVER 15 LBS: Add up to 1/3 cup for each additional 2 lbs of body weight.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like