Well & Good Value Size Kitten Milk Replacer Powder, 24 oz.
You May Also Like
The Well & Good Value Size Kitten Milk Replacer Powder nourishes mew four-legged family members up to 6 weeks of age, along with pregnant or lactating cats who need a wholesome boost. This veterinarian formula features colostrum, a source of essential nutrients, plus the ideal fat and protein levels to support their health.
- - Value Size Kitten Milk Replacer Powder from Well & Good
- - Nourishes newborn kittens up to 6 weeks of age, and pregnant or lactating cats that need a boost of nutrients
- - Veterinarian formulated
- - Contains a wholesome blend of colostrum plus ideal fat and protein levels
- - If possible, kittens should drink mother's milk for at least 2 days after birth. This first milk includes colostrum, a source of extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases
- - Do not feed if formula is warmer than room or body temperature and do not use a microwave to warm reconstituted formula
- - Reconstituted formula must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours while opened powder must be refrigerated for up to 3 months or can be frozen for up to 6 months
Well & Good
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Animal Fat & Vegetable Oil (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, L-Arginine, Spray Dried Egg Product, Soy Lecithin, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, L-Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Dried Colostrum, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fats or Oils, Sodium.
Mix by hand 1-part powder into 2 parts warm water until lumps are dissolved. If formula is warmer than room or body temperature, then do not use. Only make as much as can be consumed in 24 hours. Warm reconstituted formula to room or body temperature only. When feeding as a supplement, feed post-weaned kittens, show cats and old or convalescent cats 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) of body weight. PREGNANT AND LACTATING CATS: Feed cats 2 teaspoons per each 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) of body weight until 2 weeks after queening. KITTENS: Feed kittens 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of liquid per 4 ounces (115 g) of body weight. Provide equal portions at each feeding. Increase or decrease feeding amounts depending on the kitten's needs. Small or weak kittens may need to be fed every 3-4 hours; larger or older kittens can thrive when fed every 8 hours.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like