Well & Good Kitten Milk Replacer Powder, 24 oz.
You May Also Like
The Well & Good Milk Replacer Powder provides nutrition when kittens are orphaned or when mothers cannot produce enough milk. This formula is designed for newborn kittens up to 8 weeks of age, and pregnant or lactating cats.
- - Milk Replacer Powder from Well & Good
- - Veterinarian formulated
- - Helps provide nutrition when kittens have trouble nursing, when kittens are orphaned or when mothers cannot produce enough milk
- - Nourishes newborn kittens up to 8 weeks of age, and pregnant or lactating cats that need a boost of nutrients
- - Contains a wholesome blend of colostrum plus ideal fat and protein levels
- - Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients
Well & Good
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Cream, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, L-Arginine, Dried Bovine Colostrum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Magnesium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodine, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin (Source of Vitamin B3), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Guaranteed Analysis per 1 Scoop (6g): Crude Protein (min) 42.0%, Crude Fat (min) 25.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 5.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.1%, Zinc (min) 1.5 mg, Vitamin A (min) 127 IU, Vitamin D (min) 16 IU, Vitamin E (min) 1.5 IU, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (min) 30 mcg, Vitamin B12 (min) 0.5 mcg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 340 mcg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like