Well & Good Dental Health Kit for Dogs
You May Also Like
The Well & Good Dental Health Kit with Peanut Butter-Flavored Toothpaste features everything you need for an effective at-home dental care routine between professional cleanings. Packing in a bunch that'll help tackle tartar build-up, plaque, and stinky breath, this bundle includes 2 handy finger brushes, an easy-to-use 360-degree bristle brush to deep clean those hard-to-reach chompers, and yummy peanut butter-flavored toothpaste your pup will have a hard time turning their nose up at.
- - Dental Health Kit with Peanut Butter-Flavored Toothpaste from Well & Good
- - Helps reduce plaque and tartar build-up between professional cleanings
- - Includes 2 finger brushes, a 360-degree brush, and yummy peanut butter-flavored toothpaste
- - Finger brushes help with detailed care up front
- - Peanut butter-flavored toothpaste is made with naturally derived ingredients
- - 360-degree toothbrush features flared bristles that help deep clean teeth from all angles
- - Apply gentle pressure while brushing
Well & Good
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
To introduce brushing to your dog, place a small amount of toothpaste on the tip of your finger and offer it as a treat, encouraging your dog to lick it off, or gently rub it onto the gum line in a circular motion. Next, apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to both sides of the toothbrush. Gently expose your dog's front teeth. Start brushing in a very gentle back and forth motion. Brush a few teeth at a time until your dog is comfortable, slowly working up to sliding the toothbrush along the gum line to the back teeth to clean. Always praise your dog to ensure this is a positive experience for your pet. Brush daily or at least 3 times per week.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like