Well & Good Bitter Bandage, 2"
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The Well & Good Bitter Bandage keeps your pup's cuts covered. This dog bandage's self-adhering design makes wrapping up your pooch's wounds a breeze and the bitter taste will discourage them from biting on their boo-boos.
- - Bitter Bandage from Well & Good
- - Flexible dog bandage is self-adhering, easy to apply and does not stick to skin or fur
- - Ideal for holding dressings in place or supporting sprains
- - Dog wrap is lightweight, breathable and non-absorbent
- - Bitter taste discourages your pooch from biting dog bandage
Well & Good
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
If covering an open wound, clean and disinfect the wound completely. Place a sterilized and nonstick pad over the affected area. Over the pad, wrap the flexible bandage with one-third of the bandage showing on each wrap. When pad is completely covered, press to secure the end. To avoid over tightening, test the pressure at each wrap by placing two fingers gently under the bandaging. If necessary, secure the end with adhesive tape or bandage.