Well & Good 360-Degree Dental Toothbrush for Dogs
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The Well & Good 360-Degree Dog Toothbrush keeps your pup's smile shinning between professional cleanings while supporting healthy teeth and gums. The results will have you grinning from ear to ear as this easy-to-use design helps scrub their mouth from all directions with flared bristles that efficiently target those hard-to-reach chompers.
- - 360-Degree Dog Toothbrush from Well & Good
- - Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums between professional cleanings
- - Flared bristles help cover a greater surface area
- - Features a comfort grip for a secure hold as your brush away
- - Apply gentle pressure while brushing
- - Clean the brush and your hands after every brushing
- - Replace brush every 4 months or when bristles begin to fray
Well & Good
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
To introduce brushing to your dog, place a small amount of toothpaste on the tip of your finger and offer it as a treat, encouraging your dog to lick it off, or gently rub it onto the gum line in a circular motion. Next, apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to both sides of the toothbrush. Gently expose your dog's front teeth. Start brushing in a very gentle back and forth motion. Brush a few teeth at a time until your dog is comfortable, slowly working up to sliding the toothbrush along the gum line to the back teeth to clean. Always praise your dog to ensure this is a positive experience. Brush daily or at least 3 times per week.