Warren London Critter Color Blue Collar Worker Temporary Fur Coloring for Dogs, 4 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Critter Color by Warren London is a temporary and washable fur coloring which is non-toxic and pet safe. Simple "Apply & Dry" application which is suitable for all skill levels. Once formula is dry, color will not rub off on other surfaces and fabrics. Washes out in two to three washes or fades on its own within a few weeks. Proudly made in the USA and available in seven bright colors.
- - Temporary & Washable - Non permanent color - Washes out in 2 to 3 baths, or fades on its own within a few weeks
- - Easy Application - Simple "Apply and Dry" approach which is suitable for all skill levels - Can be applied with spray bottle, brush, fingers, or air brush
- - Pet Safe - Made in USA - Non toxic formula, which is intended for dogs at least 12 weeks old
- - Won't Rub Off - Once formula is dry, it will not rub off on other fur, fabric, or skin
- - Colorful and Bright - Available in seven colors - Pink, Green, Orange, Blue, Purple, Red, and Yellow
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Apply Critter Color to a dry or damp coat with a Latex Gloved Hand, Tint Brush, Spray Bottle or Dilute product by 25% and use in a Airbrush System. Use a hair dryer to set the color. Customize your color with multiple applications or mix several colors together and make your own color Critter Color. The color will wash out from one to several baths. Washout time will vary due to coat conditions, heat and humidity at the time of application, plus the amount of layers applied for color depth.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like