- Cat Grooming & Bathing/
- Cat Grooming Supplies/
- Cat Hair Removal & Shed Control/
- Cat Clippers & Accessories
Wahl Pro Ion Rechargeable Pet Clipper Kit
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
This cordless clipper is ideal for grooming your pet a home. Not only does your Pro Ion come with an easy-to-use adjustable blade, it also comes with a series of guide combs that give you even MORE flexibility in your cutting lengths to help to keep your pet's hair longer. If you want to leave the fur a little longer on your pup's legs but keep it shorter on his head, these attachment combs can help you do that. Other convenient additions include a storage case, grooming scissors, a comb, and a How-To DVD so you can clip like the pros at home.
- - Rechargeable cordless clipper comes with a Lithium Ion battery with a 2 hour run time
- - Adjustable blade offers 3 convenient cutting lengths in one easy-to-use blade (Cut lengths: .8mm - 1.5 mm - 1.8 mm, respectively)
- - Other kit contents include: Stainless Steel Scissors, Grooming Apron, Finishing Comb, and Guide Combs for longer clipping lengths
- - Made in USA
- - 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
The Pro Ion comes with a 2 year limited warranty. This warranty is valid only for sales in the United States. If your Wahl product fails to operate satisfactorily within its limited warranty time frame from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, Wahl will at our option repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Our warranty does not cover blades, which are wear out parts.
Before you start clipping, you will want to bathe and brush your pet's coat. Clipping a dirty, tangled coat is not only uncomfortable for your pet, but it will also dull your blades quicker. If your pet is new to grooming, we also recommend introducing them to your clipper before you start grooming. Turn your clipper on and let your pet check them out. This allows your pet to get used to the sound and vibrations before you begin using them.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like