Vet's Best Topical Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs up to 15lbs, 4 Month Supply
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
For over 30 years, Vet's Best has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet. Vet's Best Flea and Tick Spot-On for small dogs is great for monthly protection from fleas and ticks.
- - Each dose kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to one month
- - For small dogs under 15 lbs. and 12 weeks or older
- - Easy to Open, Pinch-and-Squeeze tubes can easily be applied between dog's shoulder blades
- - Made with a unique blend of certified natural oils like Clove, Thyme and Cinnamon oils
- - Package includes 4 month supply
- - Independently tested and proven effective
- - Manufactured in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: When applying, avoid getting the product in the eyes or mouth. After application, always wait at least 24 hours before bathing or swimming. In multi-pet households, be sure the solution has dried before allowing pets to groom each other. Dogs may be treated indoors or outdoors. NOT FOR USE ON CATS OR KITTENS.