Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot-On for Cats, Count of 4
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Flea + Tick Spot-On for Cats is a plant based formula that kills & repels fleas & ticks. For use on Cats 4 months or older. Repels mosquitos.
- - Ve'ts Best Flea + Tick Spot-On for Cats was formulated for cats and kittens 4 months and older
- - This unique blend of Cedarwood and Peppermint Oils was carefully formulated to kill and repel fleas and ticks on your cat
- - Avoid the mess and fuss with our easy-to-open applicators, just twist and squeeze - no scissors required
- - For over 30 years, Vet's Best has blended premium quality and plant-based ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet
- - In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round and when combined with other Vet's Best products for pet, home and yard
- - Cats may be treated indoors or outdoors
- - Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Money Back Guarantee Upon Proof of Purchase.
Apply once per month. Do not exceed more than once every 2 weeks. Twist off the tip of the tube at the dotted line. Lift or spread the fur between the shoulder blades of the cat until you can see the skin. Place the tube tip on the cat's skin and apply. Hold the cat briefly, allowing to absorb. Apply between the shoulder blades and continue down the spine until the tube is empty. Once the full dose has been applied allow a few minutes for the solution to be absorbed into the cat's coat.
You May Also Like