Vet's Best Flea & Tick Gentle Mist Spray for Cats, 6.3 oz
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
For over 30 years, Vet's Best has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet. Vet's Best Flea and Tick Gentle-Mist Spray for cats was carefully formulated with cats in mind.
- - Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs and Ticks. Repels mosquitoes too!
- - Gentle Formula for All Breed of Cats 12 weeks or older
- - For use directly on cats or on cat furniture, collars, bedding and rugs
- - 360 degree continuous spray is faster and less abrupt than traditional sprays
- - Made with a unique blend of certified natural oils like Peppermint Oil and Eugenol (from Clove plants)
- - Independently tested and proven effective
- - Manufactured in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. For Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Lightly spray cat's entire coat until damp, but not dripping. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Repeat as necessary allowing 2-4 hours between applications. Can be used indoors or outdoors. For Pet Bedding, Cat Furniture, Collars, Pillows, Blankets, Carpet and Rugs: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around cats and dogs 12 weeks or older.
You May Also Like