35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Represents Stage 3 of our comprehensive stage of life program for dogs needing maximum joint support.
- Recommended for dogs in need of maximum joint support
- Also recommended by veterinarians for geriatric and working dogs and as a follow-up to orthopedic surgeries
- contains higher levels of glucosamine, MSM, manganese, and DMG, and includes grape seed extract and l-glutathione for added support
- designed to support joint comfort, flexibility and mobility
- Primary BrandVetri-Science Laboratories
- Weight30.69 OZ
- Primary FlavorChicken
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Vetri-Science Laboratories' Glyco-Flex III Bite-Sized Chews represent the third stage in our comprehensive life stages joint support program for dogs, and is recommended for dogs in need of maximum joint support. It is also recommended by veterinarians for geriatric and working dogs and as a follow-up to orthopedic surgeries. This formula contains higher levels of glucosamine, MSM, manganese, and DMG, and includes grape seed extract and l-glutathione for added support. Glyco-Flex III is designed to support joint comfort, flexibility and mobility. Glyco-Flex products contain perna, an edible green-lipped mussel from New Zealand. The perna has been freeze-dried so that the whole organism is included, providing many of the factors necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), vitamins, glycoproteins, protein complexes, polysaccharides and the nucleic acids RNA and DNA. Perna contains all major classes of GAGs including chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates and hyaluronic acid that occur in connective tissue such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluids. The perna used in Glyco-Flex products is the GlycOmega brand perna canaliculus exclusive to Vetri-Science Laboratories.