Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Canine Dog Treats
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Some dogs struggle with common GI upsets such as vomiting, diarrhea, or even lack of appetite. Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dog treats are part of a comprehensive line of veterinary-exclusive formulas for dogs with digestive sensitivities. These dog treats are the perfect way to reward your dog while they're on a Royal Canin Gastrointestinal diet. The GI treats contain specific nutrients and a low fat content to help promote digestive health and support your dog's sensitive stomach. And at only 4.5 calories per treat, it's a great way to bond with your favorite canine without interfering with their veterinary recommended diet. Healthy treating tip: Treats should only make up 10% of your dog's daily calorie intake-always consult your veterinarian first.
- Supports digestive health with specific nutrients for dogs experiencing GI issues
- A great way to reward dogs on a GI diet; only 4.5 calories per treat
- Perfect treat for dogs with upset stomach or digestive sensitivities
- Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dog treats are part of a veterinary-exclusive line of formulas for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities
- GI treats are formulated to be compatible with Royal Canin Gastrointestinal diets, including Gastrointestinal Low Fat
- Weight1.1 LBS
- Primary FlavorOriginal
- Primary BrandRoyal Canin
- Days to ShipShips Within 2-5 Business Days