Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Wound & Skin Care Spray, 16 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Vetericyn Plus All Animal Antimicrobial Wound and Skin Care is used for cleansing, irrigating, debriding, and adding moisture to your animal's wounds, setting the stage for optimal healing conditions. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids for a safer way to relieve itch and pain and jumpstart the healing process.
- - Used for cleaning your pet's cuts, scrapes, hot spots, and more
- - Provides relief for symptoms of allergies, such as, dry, sensitive, or itchy skin
- - No stinging or irritation with application
- - Completely safe and non-toxic: can be used on all animal species and is safe if licked or ingested
- - Promotes healing process by keeping the pet's wound clean
- - Veterinary-recommended to keep on hand for all your pet's first aid and skin care needs
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (Hoci) (0.0120%) Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H20), Sodium Chloride (Naci), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (Naoci)
For animal use only. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area, flushing away foreign debris. If dressing is needed, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are clean and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel for proper protection and moisture balance during healing stages.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like