Utricularia graminifolia - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Utricularia graminifolia - Tissue Culture Aqu...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant is part of the bladderwort family. These plants are insectivores, meaning they will eat insects as part of their sustinance. However, they may also trap crustaceans like crabs and shrimp.
- Does best as a foreground plant.
- Its species name translates to "grass-like leaves"
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Farm raised & Snail free!
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day