TropiClean Tear Stain Remover for Pets, 8 oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
TropiClean Tear Stain Remover cleanses and moisturizes the coat while reducing odors trapped in their beard or wrinkles. This gentle blend is enriched with blueberry, oatmeal and vitamin E to help keep their adorable faces clean and fresh while brightening their coat and gently removing tear stains.
- - Blueberry helps to brighten their coat and gently remove tear stains when used as directed
- - Gentle blend replenishes moisture while providing a deep refreshing clean
- - Take your pet to the tropics with the sweet smell of blueberries and vanilla that leaves their face smelling fresh and ready for cuddles
- - TropiClean Tear Stain Remover is designed to work great for all skin & coat types
- - You don't have to worry about washing away spot-on treatments! Our gentle coconut cleanser gives TropiClean shampoos a soap-free clean, luxurious lather and unmistakably fresh pets
- - Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh
- - Safe for routine bathing when used as directed. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Water, (Aqua) Mild Cleanser, Vanilla Planifolia, (Vanilla) Vaccinium Angustifolium, (Blueberry) Actinidia Chinesis (Kiwi), Vitamin E, Avena Sativa, (Oatmeal) Camelia Sinensis (White Tea) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger).
We partner with retailers regarding all returns in accordance with each retailer's return policy. If you wish to return your product(s), please bring the remaining product(s) along with your receipt to the retailer you purchased it from for return consideration.
Shake bottle well before using. Wet the affected area, lather cleanser, then gently scrub. Let set for 3 minutes, then rinse your pet's face. Keep out of eyes. Heavily stained areas may require daily use until the stain is removed. Weekly application will prevent future stains.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like