Tropiclean Natural Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Yard Spray kills fleas and ticks by contact, guaranteed. This product also kills mosquitoes, spiders, ants, aphids & more. Lemongrass and cedarwood oil are some of nature's most powerful pest-fighting ingredients and safe enough to use around dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. Covers up to 5,000 square feet.
- - Our Natural Flea & Tick Yard Spray kills fleas and ticks by contact, guaranteed. This product also kills mosquitoes, spiders, ants, aphids & more
- - This combination of natural essential oils helps to effectively kill up to 99% of fleas, ticks, larvae and eggs when applied in yards as well as repel
- - Our natural flea and tick yard spray contains no pyrethrim or permethrin, with 4 EPA-approved natural essential oils - clove, lemongrass, cedarwood and cinnamon oils - for a pleasant citrus aroma
- - TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Yard Spray covers up to 5, 000 square feet
- - You don't have to worry about washing away spot-on treatments! Our TropiClean Flea & Tick Yard Spray is soap-free for unmistakably fresh pets
- - Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh
- - Safe for routine use when used as directed. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Shake well before each use. Connect a garden hose to the nozzle, tighten and check to ensure both the front and back dial on the nozzle are in the vertical "OFF" position. Turn the water faucet on and extend the hose to the farthest area that will be treated and work back towards the faucet. To begin, aim the nozzle toward the treatment area, turn the back dial counter-clockwise (to the left to start the flow of water. Then turn the front dial counter-clockwise (to the left) to start the flow of mixed product. Water will automatically begin mixing with the product. To STOP spraying mixed product, turn the front dial clockwise (to the right) to the vertical "OFF" position. For the best results, before using, clear debris away from the foundation of your home and cut back overgrown vegetation. Apply in early morning of late afternoon to avoid any leaf burning.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like