Tropiclean Natural Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray, 16 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
TropiClean Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Bedding is guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact. This natural essential blend contains some of nature's most powerful pest fighting ingredients like lemongrass and sesame oil, for long lasting effects. Powerful and effective.
- - TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Bedding is guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact
- - This combination of natural essential oils helps to effectively kill up to 99% of fleas, ticks, larvae and eggs when applied to dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older as well as repel
- - Our Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs contains no pyrethrin or permethrin, with 4 EPA-approved natural essential oils - clove oil, lemongrass oil, cedarwood oil and cinnamon oil - for a pleasant citrus aroma
- - This natural essential blend contains some of nature's most powerful pest fighting ingredients, maximized with lemongrass and sesame oil for long-lasting effects
- - You don't have to worry about washing away spot-on treatments! Our TropiClean Flea & Tick Pet & Bedding spray is soap-free for unmistakably fresh pets
- - Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh
- - Safe for routine use when used as directed. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. Shake well. Lightly spray pet's entire coat including legs, tail, and stomach. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat until damp, but not dripping. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying until the solution reaches the skin. Repeat as necessary. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year-round but not more than at 3-day intervals. Spray on dog bedding and other areas that may be infested. Safe for use indoors or outdoors.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like