Tropiclean Natural Flea & Tick Soothing Shampoo for Dogs, 20 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
TropiClean Flea & Tick Shampoo Plus Soothing kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes by contact, while cocoa helps to soothe irritated skin. This natural essential blend contains nature's most powerful pest fighting ingredients, maximized with lemongrass and sesame oil for long lasting effects. Our natural formula is safe enough for routine pet baths. TropiClean Pet Products are cruelty free.
- - TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo Plus Soothing kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes by contact, while cocoa helps to soothe irritated skin
- - The combination of natural essential oils helps to effectively repel fleas, ticks, larvae and eggs for up to 7 days when applied to dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older
- - Our Natural Flea and Tick Plus Soothing Shampoo contains no pyrethrin or permethrin, with 5 EPA-approved natural essential oils - clove oil, lemongrass oil, cedarwood oil, cinnamon oil and sesame seed oil - for a pleasant citrus aroma
- - This natural essential blend contains some of nature's most powerful pest fighting ingredients, maximized with lemongrass and sesame oil for long lasting effects
- - You don't have to worry about washing away spot-on treatments! Our gentle coconut cleanser gives TropiClean shampoos a soap-free clean, luxurious lather and unmistakably fresh pets
- - Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh
- - Safe for routine bathing when used as directed. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Do not use on puppies under the age of 12 weeks. Wet dog's coat thoroughly. Starting at the head and working back, work up a rich lather, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into dog's coat down to the skin. Allow lather to stand for 5-7 minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. Do not get in dog's eyes. For maximum effectiveness apply shampoo every two weeks.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like