TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Shed Control Conditioner for Pets, 20 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Shed Control Dog & Cat Conditioner moisturizes and conditions your pet's skin and coat to reduce shedding, leaving their skin and coat healthy and soft. The refreshing scent of lime and cocoa butter leaves them smelling fresh and ready for cuddles!
- - REDUCES SHEDDING - TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Shed Control Dog & Cat Conditioner moisturizes and conditions your pet's skin and coat to reduce shedding, leaving their skin and coat healthy and soft
- - REFRESHING SCENT - The long lasting refreshing scent of lime and cocoa butter leaves your pet smelling fresh and ready for cuddles!
- - SAFE SOLUTION - Soap Free, Paraben Free and Dye Free. Made with naturally derived ingredients and safe when used as directed on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older
- - SHED CONTROL - For best results, use with TropiClean Lime & Coconut Shed Control Shampoo
- - MADE IN THE USA - We proudly manufacture and ship our products with only the highest quality, naturally derived ingredients
- - MADE WITH NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS - TropiClean defines ingredients to be naturally derived if they are either naturally-occurring raw materials or are adapted from naturally-occurring plant or mineral based raw materials
- - Contains one (1) 20 ounce conditioner bottle
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
We partner with retailers regarding all returns in accordance with each retailer's return policy. If you wish to return your product(s), please bring the remaining product(s) along with your receipt to the retailer you purchased it from for return consideration.
Bathe your pet with TropiClean Lime & Coconut Shed Control Shampoo. Rinse well. Massage conditioner into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse completely. Do not get into pet's eyes. Safe for daily use.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like