TropiClean Fresh Breath Hip & Joint Dental Health Solution for Dogs, 33.8 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Oral care is an important part of a dog's overall health. In fact, neglected oral care can lead to significant health complications down the road. Research shows that 80% of dogs exhibit signs of periodontal disease by the age of 3. Establishing a regular oral care regimen is critical in protecting against common oral health complications. TropiClean Fresh Breath Vet Recommended Dental Health Solution is an important step in achieving cleaner teeth, a healthier mouth and fresher breath - no brushing required! Plus, glucosamine helps promote healthy hips and joints.
- - Formulated with powerful ingredients that help fight bacteria that cause bad breath and defend against plaque & tartar
- - Provides up to 12 hours of fresh breath, with daily use. See noticeably fresher breath in 14 days or less when used as directed. Results may vary
- - Tested and proven to reduce plaque by more than 20% and bad breath by more than 23%
- - Simply add a half capful of this tasteless and odorless no-brushing solution to your dog's 8 oz water bowl with each refill
- - Carries the VOHC Seal of Acceptance for plaque control and the NASC Quality Seal for adhering to the highest quality standards
- - For optimal oral care protection, use in combination with TropiClean Fresh Breath Vet Strength Oral Care Gel as part of your dog's daily dental care regimen
- - For dogs 12 weeks and older. Safe for routine use when used as directed
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Water, Glycerin, Glucosamine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, Green Tea Leaf Extract.
Active Ingredients per 1/2 capful (5ml): Glucosamine (Corn) (57 mg), Cetylpyridinium Chloride (4 mg), Green Tea Extract (0.6 mg), Zinc Gluconate (0.5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Water.
Simply add half capful of Dental Health Solution to your dog's 8oz water bowl, or 8 capfuls to your dog's 1 gallon water bowl each time you refill it. No brushing required!
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like