Attributes / Specifications
9 oz., Treats 660 Gallons, Contains a concentrated supply of all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater. Promotes color intensity, health & growth of invertebrates. Includes iodine and strontium.
- Crystallized trace elements for the health & growth of all invertebrates
- Contains a concentrated supply of all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater
- For color intensity, health & growth of invertebrates
- Includes iodine and strontium
- Does not contain chelates, phosphates or nitrates
- Primary BrandTropic Marin
- Weight9 OZ
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
In a marine aquarium with a large invertebrate bio-mass, particularly stony corals, trace elements in the water are quickly depleted. At the same time the concentration of macro-elements, such as sodium, chlorine and sulphate, continues to remain constant. Development and growth of resident organisms may be impaired due to this lack of trace elements and imbalance of ions. Regular additions of trace elements as well as water changes, help to maintain a healthy environment for all invertebrates. Our Tropic Marin Pro-Coral Mineral is a highly concentrated form of the 70 trace elements that are found in natural seawater. Promotes color intensity, health & growth of invertebrates and does not contain chelates, phosphates or nitrates.