35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
500 mL, Carefully formulated to support the healthy & continuous growth in the reef aquarium by replenishing all the essential anionic trace elements used by corals, invertebrates & algae.
- Adds vanadium, molybdenum, selenium, fluorine, bromine, iodine, & lithium to your aquarium
- Contains no phosphates, chelates & other unnatural solvents
- Carefully formulated to support the healthy & continuous growth in your reef aquarium
- Replenishes all the essential anionic trace elements used by corals, invertebrates & algae
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
- Primary BrandTropic Marin
In the natural marine environment, essential trace elements exist in both anionic (negative) and cationic (positive) forms. With the combined use of two complementary solutions, Tropic Marin Pro-Coral K+ Elements (sold separately) and Tropic Marin Pro-Coral A- Elements, you can supply the aquarium with all of the essential trace elements. The two-solution approach guarantees optimum availability of the compounds and avoids unwanted reactions of the elements with each other. Trace elements are natural minerals, which have essential functions in many of the biological processes of living organisms. A severe trace element deficiency can lead to bleaching of corals. One trace element with particularly diverse associations is iodine. It is often a component of hormones and strengthens the skeletal structures of sponges, gorgonians and crabs. There are no substitutions for trace elements; therefore, it is essential that all trace elements be added to the aquarium in a naturally balanced mixture. Our Tropic Marin Pro-Coral A- Elements is carefully formulated to support the healthy and continuous growth in the reef aquarium by replenishing all the essential anionic trace elements used by corals, invertebrates and algae.