Attributes / Specifications
7 oz., This powder contains strontium carbonate for corals and carbon dioxide for zooxanthellae. Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural sea water.
- Maintains the natural ionic concentration and the pH value of the reef tank water
- No unnatural by-products
- No phosphates or nitrates
- Measured amount of Magnesium in a truly ionically balanced formula
- Primary BrandTropic Marin
- Weight7 OZ
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
A sufficient supply of strontium and carbon dioxide is as essential for the growth and well-being of reef-building corals as calcium. Both elements are supplied to the corals with the help of the zooxanthellae (algae) that live symbiotically within them. Our Tropic Marin Bio-Strontium is a biologically ideal strontium supplement for reef aquariums and creates a natural environment in the aquarium. Tropic Marin Bio-Strontium delivers strontium and carbon dioxide in a natural, biologically-available ionically balanced form. Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural sea water and only natural substances are formed when dissolved: no chelates, no phosphates, no nitrates.