Tomlyn Loose Stool Remedy Gel for Dogs & Cats, 30 ml.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Tomlyn's Loose Stool Remedy supports pets with loose stools in several ways. It contains ingredients that help absorb water from loose stools, soothes the intestinal lining, and slow intestinal motility. Additionally, it contains a probiotic that helps displace harmful bacteria and supports the body's immune defenses. The product can be used once loose stools are seen or ahead of an inciting event, such as travel or boarding.
- - Supports healthy gut function by addressing loose stools
- - It contains ingredients that help absorb water from loose stools and soothes the intestinal lining
- - Contains a probiotic that helps displace harmful bacteria and supports the body's immune defenses
- - The product can be used once loose stools are seen or ahead of an inciting event, such as travel or boarding
- - Common causes of occasional loose stools: Dietary changes, dietary indiscretion, environmental changes or stress, travel, boarding, veterinary visits or hospitalization, thunderstorms, fireworks, new household additions (pets, babies, etc.), medications
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Active Ingredients per 1 cc: Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25 mg, Enterococcus faecium 0.2billion CFU. Inactive Ingredients: Artificial flavors, chicken flavor, powdered sugar, silicon dioxide, soybean oil.
For initial use, remove tip cover and slowly depress plunder until paste is visible. To use the dial-a-dose syringe, turn ring on plunger clockwise to appropriate dosage. Administer orally every 8 hours. 10lbs and under 1 cc, 11lbs and over 1 cc.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like