Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Duck Luau Dry Dog Food, 10 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Never underestimate a small dog - or his small kibble! Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Duck Luau provides real, wholesome ingredients, duck, liver and whole peas and whole peas, packed into bit-sized kibble and baked to perfection, giving your small dog the flavor they want and the nutrients they need in every bite of dry food. Each bite of Duck Luau includes 27% protein with real meat, making this high protein, grain free dog food a healthy addition to your small dog's diet. With nutrient rich super foods, including whole flaxseed, pumpkin and salmon oil, we bake in the nutrition. Plus, Aloha Petites only uses grain-free carbohydrates like lentils for complete and balanced nutrition at all of your dog's life stages.
- - HIGH PROTEIN SMALL DOG FOOD - With 27% protein with real lamb as the first ingredient, plus flavorful turkey liver
- - GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD - Grain-free carbohydrate sources from whole peas and lentils, not potatoes
- - NUTRIENT RICH SUPERFOODS - Ground whole flaxseed, pumpkin and salmon oil
- - BAKED, NOT EXTRUDED DRY FOOD - Gently baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- - ALL AGES KIBBLE - Tiki Dog Aloha Petites is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including the growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult)
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fresh duck, duck meal, peas, turkey liver, lentils, chickpeas, tapioca, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), natural chicken flavor, ground whole flaxseed, brewer's yeast, sweet potatoes, sea salt, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, monosodium phosphate, fructooligosaccharide (prebiotic), zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, rosemary extract, vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, niacin supplement (vitamin B3), vitamin A acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite.
Crude Protein (min) 26%, Crude Fat (min) 16%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.0%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feeding amounts may vary with lifestyle, life stage and activity level. Always consult your veterinarian if you are unsure how much to feed your dog. Make sure your dog always has access to fresh, clean water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like