Tiki Cat Luau Seabass Recipe Wet Cat Food, 6 oz., Case of 8
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Your cat is a carnivore, so treat her to the delicious protein and meat she craves with Tiki Cat Luau wet cat food. Boasting high protein and grain free ingredients, each bite of our canned food includes a savory consomme and chicken and fish flavors to turn any meal into a party. Count on our cat food to give your cat the balanced and complete nutrition your pet needs for each of her life stages. Plus, the high moisture content gives your cat the supplemental water they need for good hydration. Each can of our protein-rich cat food includes real fish, real meat and whole nutrition, with real tilapia as the first ingredient.
- - GRAIN FREE NUTRITION - Cats are carnivores, so give your cat the meat and seafood she craves with each can of grain-free cat food
- - HIGH MOISTURE CANNED FOOD - Count on the high moisture content of each can of Luau to give your cat the supplemental water she needs
- - NUTRIENT RICH CAT FOOD - Real seabass is the first ingredient, giving your cat the nutrition she needs and the taste she loves
- - BALANCED WET CAT FOOD - Give your favorite feline the ideal nutrition in each bite of our food, perfect for all of your pet's life stages
- - REAL FISH, REAL MEAT, REAL PROTEIN - Our protein-rich cat food offers delicious seafood and chicken flavors in each bit
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
8 X 6 OZ
Seabass Broth, Seabass, Mackerel, Olive Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin K3 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min) 13%, Crude Fat (min) 4.4%, Crude Fiber (max) 0%, Moisture (max) 81%, Ash (min) DM 1.6%.
2.8 oz can: For adult cats, feed approximately 2 3/4 cans per day per 7 lbs. of body weight; 6 oz can: For adult cats, feed approximately 1 1/4 cans per day per 7 lbs. of body weight. For kittens, feed up to twice the amount. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times normal feeding.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like