Tiki Cat Essentials Trout and Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
As obligate carnivores, animal-based protein Is as essential to cats as air and water. Tiki Cat Essentials gives them the high-protein nutrition they need, using carefully selected ingredients, for noticeably healthy cats. Our trout and menhaden fish meal recipe features real trout as the first ingredient, plus balanced omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and essential vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system.
- - High protein, complete and balanced dry food for cats of all ages
- - 40% protein (*dry matter basis) with real trout as the first ingredient, because cats are carnivores
- - Promotes healthy vision, brain function, healthy skin and shiny coat with omega-3 fatty acids
- - Supports healthy immune systems with omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins A, E and Folate
- - Includes gentle fiber from pumpkin to aid digestion
- - 100% non-GMO ingredients
- - No grains, added gluten, potatoes, corn, wheat, soy, fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Trout, menhaden fish meal, peas, chicken meal, chickpeas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), natural chicken flavor, dried pumpkin, salt, potassium chloride, DL methionine, choline chloride, taurine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein / MIN 36%, Crude Fat / MIN 16%, Crude Fiber / MAX 4%, Moisture / MAX 10%, Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic Acid (EPA/DHA) / MIN 1.02%, Vitamin A / MIN 25,700 IU/kg, Vitamin E / MIN 210 IU/kg, Folic Acid / MIN 2.8 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 / MIN 0.12 mg/kg, Taurine / MIN 0.3 %, Omega 3 Fatty Acids*/ MIN 1.4%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids*/ MIN 2.6%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like