Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
The Freshwater Tiger Barb is silver and gold with black stripes and orange coloring on the fins. This active fish is best kept in schools of five or more, preferably with odd numbers to prevent pairing. Interestingly enough, Tiger Barbs may school with Clown Loaches due to similar color patterns. Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
- Will nip at the fins of larger, slower moving fish
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1.25-2"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Recommended for slightly more advanced beginning aquarists
- This active fish is best kept in schools of five or more, preferably with odd numbers to prevent pairing
- Primary BrandPetco Freshwater Fish
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Standard or tropical color enhancing fish flake foods. Frozen bloodworms may be given as a treat.
|Scientific Name||Barbus tetrazona/ Puntius tetrazona|
|Pet Max Length||3 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||6.5|
|Native To||Borneo, Indonesia, Sumatra|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||7.5|
|Max water Temp||82 F|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|