The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Whole Grain Beef & Oat with Barley, Cage Free Turkey & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 5 lbs.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
We believe that human grade, minimally processed whole foods provide pets the best nutrition possible. Created with a veterinary nutritionist, these 100% human grade clusters are made with real whole foods you'd recognize from your own kitchen, like ranch raised beef and cage free turkey. They're MadeHonest with human grade, nutrient-rich ingredients, cold-pressed into bite sized clusters, roasted and dehydrated to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods. Our Whole Grain Beef, Oat & Turkey Whole Food Clusters give you the same scoop & serve convenience as other dry dog foods, while giving your pup minimally processed, 100% human grade taste and nutrition.
- - WORLD'S FIRST HUMAN GRADE DRY DOG FOOD: Most pet food is something called 'feed grade.' Whole Food Clusters are the world's first human grade dry food - made with 100% human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food!
- - SUITABLE FOR ADULT DOGS: Complete & Balanced nutrition for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes including adult and senior dogs
- - PREMIUM NUTRITION: Clusters are thoughtfully prepared using human grade muscle meat & liver, oats, beneficial fats & live probiotics; cold pressed into delicious, bite-size, ready-to-eat pieces. This recipe is also free of potatoes and legumes
- - MINIMALLY PROCESSED: Clusters are made by mixing human grade nutrient-rich whole foods, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, oats, barley, turkey, beef liver, eggs, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, natural beef flavor, ground flaxseed, coconut oil, kale, chia seed, salmon oil, minerals (tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, magnesium proteinate, sodium selenite), fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
Protein min 23%, Fat min 13.5%, Fiber max 5%, Moisture max 12%, Vitamin E min 60 IU/kg, Beta-Carontene min 1,500 IU/kg, L-Carnitine min 40 mg/kg, Taurine min 0.15%, Bacillus coagulans min 20M CFU/ lb.
These are only guidelines-your individual dog's needs will vary with age, breed and activity level. We suggest dividing the amounts below into two servings and always providing clean water. To switch to Whole Food Clusters, add a little to your dog's current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food over time. If feeding with a topper or wet food, adjust accordingly to maintain a healthy weight. Dog weight ( lbs.) Less Active (Cups) Active (Cups) 1-10 1/4 - 1/2 1/4 - 3/4 11-20 1/2 - 1 1/4 3/4 - 1 1/2 21-30 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 1 1/2 - 2 31-40 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 2 - 2 1/4 41-50 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 51-70 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 71-90 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 3 1/2 - 4 1/4 For dogs over 90 lbs: Add 3/4 cup per each additional 10 lbs body weight.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like