The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Small Breed Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4 lbs.
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
We believe that fresh, clean ingredients with minimal processing provide pets with the best nutrition possible. Created with a veterinary nutritionist, these 100% human grade clusters are made with cage free chicken (no rendered meals!), oats, veggies, salmon oil and probiotics in proportions just right for little dogs. We cold press, slow roast and dehydrate each bite to maintain the taste and nutrition of whole foods. Every batch is made in our human grade kitchen with lots of love and without compromise.
- - WORLD'S FIRST HUMAN GRADE DRY DOG FOOD: Most pet food is something called 'feed grade.' Whole Food Clusters are the world's first human grade dry food - made with 100% human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food!
- - TINY BITES, BIG NUTRITION FOR SMALL BREEDS: This complete and balanced dry dog food was specially created for small breed dogs of all life stages. It includes an extra boost of L-carnitine to help support healthy metabolism as well as an extra boost of Omega fatty acids from salmon oil for skin and coat health
- - PREMIUM NUTRITION: Clusters are thoughtfully prepared using human grade muscle meat & liver, oats, beneficial fats & live probiotics; cold pressed into delicious, bite-size, ready-to-eat pieces. This recipe is also free of potatoes and legumes
- - MINIMALLY PROCESSED: Clusters are made by mixing small batches of fresh ingredients, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently slow roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, oats, barley, chicken liver, carrots, ground flaxseed, eggs, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, natural chicken flavor, coconut oil, salmon oil, chia seed, kale, minerals (tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, sodium selenite), fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride)), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
Protein min 24%, Fat min 15.5%, Fiber max 5%, Moisture max 12%, Vitamin E min 60 IU/kg, Beta-Carontene min 1,500 IU/kg, Omega-6 fatty acids min 2.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids min 0.5%, L-Carnitine min 40mg/kg, Taurinemin 0.2%, Bacillus coagulans min 20M CFU/ l.
These are only guidelines-your individual dog's needs will vary with age, breed and activity level. We suggest dividing the amounts below into two servings and always providing clean water. To switch to Whole Food Clusters, add a little to your dog's current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food over time. If feeding with a topper or wet food, adjust accordingly to maintain a healthy weight. Dog weight ( lbs.) Less Active (Cups) Active (Cups) 1-10 1/4 - 1/2 1/4 - 3/4 11-20 1/2 - 1 1/4 3/4 - 1 1/2 21-30 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 1 1/2 - 2 31-40 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 2 - 2 1/4 41-50 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 51-70 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 71-90 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 3 1/2 - 4 1/4 For dogs over 90 lbs: Add 3/4 cup per each additional 10 lbs body weight.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like