The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Puppy Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 1 lb.
The TWo most important words in pet food—
Highest quality ingredients
We only source fresh, whole foods.
Highest quality kitchens
Exceeding safety standards.
Highest quality foods
Your pets taste the difference.
Highest quality ingredients.
Highest quality kitchens.
Highest quality foods.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Introducing the world's first human grade dry dog food for puppies! We believe that fresh, clean ingredients with minimal processing provide puppies with the best nutrition possible. Created with a veterinary nutritionist, these 100% human grade clusters are made with cage free chicken (no rendered meals!), veggies, salmon oil and probiotics in proportions just right for growing puppies. We roast and dehydrate each bite to maintain the taste and nutrition of whole foods in a size perfect for smaller puppy mouths. Every batch is made in our human grade facility with lots of love and without compromise.
- - WORLD'S FIRST HUMAN GRADE DRY DOG FOOD: Most pet food is something called 'feed grade.' Whole Food Clusters are the world's first human grade dry food - made with 100% human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food!
- - A SMART START FOR PUPPIES: This complete and balanced dry puppy food has enhanced protein to support muscular development, boosted DHA for brain health, and double the probiotics for digestive system support. Suitable for large breed puppies as well as adult mothers (gestation/lactation)
- - PREMIUM NUTRITION: Clusters are thoughtfully prepared using human grade muscle meat & liver, low glycemic carbs, beneficial fats & live probiotics; cold pressed into delicious, bite-size, ready-to-eat pieces
- - MINIMALLY PROCESSED: Clusters are made by mixing human grade nutrient-rich whole foods, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods
- - WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- - NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This natural dog food is made with ingredients you'd recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world
The Honest Kitchen
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, potatoes, lentils, peas, chicken liver, carrots, ground flaxseed, eggs, coconut oil, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil, chia seed, kale, minerals (tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, sodium selenite), fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, L-Carnitine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
27% Protein min, 16% Fat min, 5% Fiber max, 12% Moisture max.
Puppies begin to eat solid foods around 4-6 weeks. After weaning, use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight. Your puppy's needs may vary with age, size, breed and activity level. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. If transitioning from another food, add a little Clusters to your puppy's current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food. Active Puppies: Feed as much or as often as needed to maintain ideal body weight. Food may need to increase up to 1 1/2 times the amount listed above. Gestation/lactation: Feed enough to maintain ideal body weight, food may need to increase 2 to 4 times the amount listed.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like